Hiring guides now!
Join the Canopy Tours Northwest Zipline Team. Bonus opportunity ($200) for new trainees! We are hiring for 2022 right now!
Guides will work in pairs to deliver a fun, low-risk tour experience for groups of 6-12 participants. This will include
– visitor training and orientation
– transporting groups from base camp to the course
– performing guest clip-ins, managing guest riding gear
– guiding groups between platforms
– answering guest questions
– Guides will carry out site, equipment, trail, and platform maintenance in
accordance with guidelines and specifications.
– All guides must satisfactorily complete course inspection, first aid, and
– All staff are required to fully support our compliance with Covid-19 public health directives & best practices
All applicants must be at least eighteen.
Successful candidates will possess strong interpersonal skills, good physical
fitness, and enthusiasm for the educational components of the tour.
Mandatory attendance required for training days and certification testing
Training opportunities are available through June.
$200 bonus paid upon successful completion of training and certification!
Full-time and part-time positions available.
This is the best job ever and you might get lucky enough to land it!
Please submit resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org