Hiring guides now!
oin the Canopy Tours Northwest Zipline Team. We are hiring for 2021 right now!
Guides will work in pairs to deliver a fun, low-risk tour experience for groups of 6-12 participants. This will include
– visitor training and orientation
– transporting groups from base camp to the course
– performing guest clip-ins, managing guest riding gear
– guiding groups between platforms
– giving educational talks
– answering questions on environmental topics
– Guides will carry out site, equipment, trail, and platform maintenance in
accordance with guidelines and specifications.
– All guides must satisfactorily complete course inspection, first aid, and
– All staff are required to fully support our compliance with Covid-19 public health directives
All applicants must be at least eighteen.
Successful candidates will possess strong interpersonal skills, good physical
fitness, and enthusiasm for the educational components of the tour.
Mandatory attendance required for training days and certification testing
Training opportunities are available between late March and mid-June.
Full-time and part-time positions available.
This is the best job ever and you might get lucky enough to land it!
Please submit resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org